onsdag 27 oktober 2010

Evaluation Comenius


I have really appreciated the Comenuis Project.
When I first heard about it I thought "Wow, I really want to be a part of it" and that feeling has stayed the whole time. I haven't regret once that I joined.
Just to talk with other young people from another country(by msn, Facebook, mail and other social things) was a new experience, and to work with them(with the Magazine) was really cool, just the part of get to know what it's like to work with new people.
When it got closer to the date for the Catalan students to come to Vastervik I think we all got a little nervous, at least I got.
I had never had a "completely" stranger in my house before, and now a girl from a foreign country was going to live with me and my family for about ten days!
It was a completely new, but very fun, experience to meet Clara and have her living with us, to let her try "new" food and live another culture and with another climate.
The ten days past really quick with school and activities during the days, and just when I had got used to have Clara in my home the Catalans were going home to Cataluna again.
But the summer past quickly and suddenly the date for us Swedish students journey to Berga was here.
The last days before the journey was all of my friends who was about to go to Cataluna packing and looking for a perect "typical swedish" thing to bring as a present. It was really exciting.
When we arrived to the institute I got really happy to see Clara and to meet her family!
The first days in their home was a little nervous, but then I got used to be here, and now I almost feel like a part of their family. I think that the best thing in the family has been the dinners, when we have spent time together.
All the tours and studyvisits has been intresting(but some of them maybe has been a little boring) and it has been really cool and fun to get to learn the spanish culture. There has been so many new impressions and I can't say anything else than that I have enjoyed them a lot.
I don't think that I have improved my spanish very much(there are only three things I can remember right now), but this has been a very good way to get to learn and get understanding for ohter countries and cultures.
As I said, I have really enjoyed the Comenius! And I will miss it a lot.

//Julia